Are you scared of poor infection control at your Nail Spa?
Podiatrist not giving you that aesthetic finish you are really after?
Sick of going to a Beautician to get your Nails painted after the Podiatrist?
At MediPedi, we have combined our expert podiatry services with a luxurious nail spa, creating a safe sanctuary for hand and feet pampering. As podiatrists, too many clients come to us as the result of pedicures gone awry. A lack of correct sterilisation and the reuse of equipment can cause infections and spread disease.
Unlike podiatry, medical and dental clinics, nail salons and beauticians are not regulated by a governing body. Little training is given in sterilisation and cross infection procedures making them especially vulnerable to the spread of disease and infection. All of our services at MediPedi are performed to medical grade standards.
As lovers of feet, we offer a unique experience where you can enjoy the pampering of a pedicure with attractive and healthy results – beauty that’s more than skin deep. You can truly relax knowing that your feet are in professional hands and our equipment is safe and sterile.
At MediPedi we believe guarantee beautiful hands and feet every time you visit us, so we are pleased to offer you our service guarantee:
We will happily re paint your Gel Polish within 7 days, your Dazzle Dry within 5 days and your Pedi Gel or Dazzle Dry polish within 10 days if it chips.
Our Medical Pedicures are claimable on your health fund with prices starting at $99 for our Maintain Me Medical Pedicure. You can claim your health fund on the spot and some of our clients pay as little as $50 for their out of pocket cost.
We all love a pedicure, but if the foot isn’t prepared properly first, the finished result is often lacking. Only a podiatrist can safely and effectively remove dry hard skin that often builds up around our heels, under the balls of our feet or the sides of our toes. We highly recommend starting with our medical pedicure, you don’t know what you are missing out on!
1. FootBath 5 minute footbath in our dedicated pedicure zone. Relax and Unwind with a glass of still or sparkling water.
2. Podiatrist Treatment Our podiatrist will see you in our Private Podiatry Room and expertly attend to any problem areas such as callus, corns or ingrown nails. Our goal is to get your feet smooth and comfortable again. Action plan discussed (if required)
3. Massage and Nail Paint Luxurious foot pampering & nail paint by our qualified nail therapist back in our pedicure zone. Choose between our lovely range of Fast Dry Dazzle Dry Nail Paints or 5 Free Faby Gels.
To book a medical pedicure call Unley on 08 7226 3630 or email [email protected]
To book a medical pedicure call Norwood on 08 8431 0907 or email [email protected]
You Can now Book our Signature Medical Pedicure Online
1. Health Fund Rebates are available on the Podiatry Component of the Medical Pedicure (Typically between $20-$40)
2. Our Podiatrists are qualified professionals who train our beauticians in proper sterilisation techniques
3. Our Nail Technicians are Certificate 11 in Nail Technology and above qualified
4. We use specialist footbaths (Victoria’s Essentials) and proven products (Pedi.Genie) to ensure cleanliness
5. Jet footbaths are not used as we cannot guarantee cleanliness and sterility
6. Instruments that are reused are processed using an ultrasonic cleaner then sterilised in a high-pressure steam Autoclave (steriliser)
7. Single use disposable items can be taken home with you after the treatment
January 20, 2016