Keryflex Nail Restoration System Now Available
INTRODUCING A PROFESSIONAL NAIL RESTORATION SYSTEM
KeryFlex is a safe, non-systemic in-office application that restores the appearance of your natural nails. Following an assessment and preparation of the nail by our podiatrist, the product allows our qualified nail therapist to remodel your nails affected by fungus, nail disease and trauma. The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow.
The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies. It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement to compliment laser fungal treatments. The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
Keryflex works perfectly well with nail polish, enabling us to restore your nail back to its original shape and feel.
To arrange an appointment, call our front of house on 7226 3630 or email [email protected]
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- Nail bed is prepared with debridement of the nail.
- KeryFlex Bond is brushed onto the nail plate and nail bed.
- KeryFlex Resin builds up the nail and allows sculpting and contouring of the nail.
- KeryFlex Seal is applied after the modeling process is completed.
- Ultraviolet light hardens the substances within 2 minutes.
Properties of KeryFlex Nails
- Polymerization process bonds the synthetic resin to the nail bed.
- KeryFlex resin is extremely strong yet very elastic which adjusts to the rolling motion of the foot.
- Restores nail to normal appearance and function.
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in three colors: Natural, Opaque and Pastel
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light.
- Has an anti-fungal property.
- Providing immediate cosmetic improvement during Laser treatment for Onychomycosis
- Creating a flexible, nonporous artificial nail, allowing remaining natural nail to re-grow
- Providing optimal cosmesis during oral antifungal therapy
- Providing optimal cosmesis for non-treatable dystrophic nail disorders
- Looking and feeling completely natural
- Delivering a variety of hues to match natural nail bed
- Unaffected by acetone, nail polish, detergents